Friday, May 7, 2010

Crazy~~

Dont know what is the reason~~ Every time I work at SnJ, I will enjoy and laugh a lot~ Yesterday, HY told me that my laugh was very influencing one~ Haha~ Sweat man~
Today, I have gone crazy again~~ Like a mad girl~~ Laughing all the way~~ The whole day~~ haha~~ I was making a double bow~~ I tell HY that I wanna make a nun-chuk~~ its a very big different~ I dont understand why I said so~~ may be I have problems with my head and nerves~~ Hah~
Around our closing time, there was a customer wanted to make a "nun-chuk" said HY~~ haha~ We laugh again~ They said that the way i laugh and act was very cute~~ Very happy~~ This cute and the cute I dont like is different though~ haha~~
Hope that I can behave like that every day~~ So that I can influence more people that there is still warm in the world!!!

No comments: