Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One of my unlucky day in my life!!!!

April 6th, 2009
I’m so incredible today. Why?? Hee…. I was rushing for my assignments since yesterday night. I finished it at 8am TODAY!! Without taking any nap or rest!! And I’m going to have 2 presentations today!! Man!!! Both are my course paper assignments. But when the needle of the clock reaches 8am, I couldn’t stand anymore and fall asleep. Before that, I had turned my alarm on to wake me up at 9.15am. Because I have one class going on at 10am.
Then, I end up dreaming and forgot about the class. Hah!!
Around 11am, I’ve got a message, saying: Today lecturer giving pop quiz!
Oh GOD!! Why would you treat me like this? I don’t mean to skip class…. Why???????
11.30am – Time for the first presentation. I finished my last preparation and waited for my friends to go together with them. This presentation is about System Development using MS Access. Because I’m the one who developed the system, so I brought my laptop for the presentation. None of my group mate brings laptop because some of them are going home for revision week. And we are the first group to present today.
We reached lecturer’s room and I turn on my laptop…… Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why all the unlucky things have to happen to me???? My screen is ‘JUMPING’!!!!! Oh no……… Please~~ Babe~~ Please don’t be nervous~~ I said to my laptop…. Hahah…. Very funny…. Today is gonna be one of my unlucky days in my whole life!!!! This is what I have in mind… Because of what happened to my laptop, we have to postpone our presentation time to 3.30pm. It’s my fault. If it is not because of me, SH and SS should already be reaching their home by 3.30pm. I’m so guilty. Haih~~~ My bad luck has drag them down into the water too. And my bad luck didn’t stop here.
My next presentation is on 2pm. There is still a lot of time. So, I and my friends decided to go for lunch. I asked them to go there first because I wanna withdraw money from the ATM machine near the library. LW and I went there. We queue up and waited for our turn. When it’s my turn, I put in my card key in everything required, and waited for the money to be cash out. I waited for around 1 minute. I keep on pressing cancel and the machine did not give me any respond!! What the dude man!!!! Money isn’t coming out and my card!!!Please don’t ‘swallow’ my card!! Luckily, the machine gave me back my card and money too. Or else, I would have gone mad! Then, we have our lunch. After the lunch, we went back to our hostel to make some correction on our system.
Around 1.50pm, I walked with TC to our 2pm class. We walked real slow and steady. Hah!
The first group started to present when I reach the class. When they finished their presentation, sir did not say or ask anything. We thought we’re safe. But when the second group finished, sir started to ask lots of questions which seems to be a little difficult for the group to answer. Oh no~~~ I said to myself. Not again. Please go away, oh Mr. Bad Luck. I’m in the 4th group, thinking that there shouldn’t be any problems. But still, a little, very very little problem occurred. I thought that I was supposed to be very nervous when the questions threw to me. Surprisingly, nope. Heehee~~~ Very good…. It shown that I’ve grown up…. Kakakaka~~~~
It’s 3.30pm now, I have to go for the second round for the System presentation. Though the presentation is not that smooth, it’s still ok compare to all the bad things I’ve gone through today. Another one doesn’t seem to add more affect for my day. By the way, today is the last day of class. So, it doesn’t matter much because I won’t need to all the presentation for this semester anymore~~~!!!!
Around 6pm, LW and I went to PERWAJA to have our dinner. I totally forgot about the last Cell Group(CG) meeting at 7pm. WY and CY called me but I did not answer the calls because I didn’t realize that the phone rang. When I saw the miss calls, I remembered and quickly walk to the destination.
Just when I reached, they asked me to tell them about my feeling on becoming a CG leader and why do I think I have been selected to become one of the CG leader. Don’t know where I got my courage from, I told them a lot about my thinking. And also what I’ve been through for the past one week. Really suffering. And I cried. Everything they do is hurting me, making me feeling like I’m useless. I have no contribution to the Christian Fellowship(CF). And I talk about all the weaknesses I saw in the CG and CF for this semester. What a relief for me. Hope that all my nightmares will be gone ASAP…..
I~~~ couldn’t stand anymore. I…. am now in a very deep dark place. If there are really 18 floors down in the hell like the Chinese always believe in~~~~ I guess I’m on the 18th floor below……..
Is there anyone????? Anyone who can just grab me up???? Back to my normal life??? Just like DEAN in Supernatural Season 4????? Hah!!!

No comments: