Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hint

I guess its a hint from God~~
I have seen the same message twice in a day~~ And the message is very impressive~~~ Like talking to me about my problems~~~
"Shared joy is a double joy, shared sorrow is half a sorrow"
what does that means??? May be He wants to tell me that if I am willing to share joy with the others~~ The joy will be much more than that~~ It will be 200% from what I shared~~ If I share sorrow to the others~~ They wont feel the sorrow as I do~~ Which means they only feel 50% of what i feel~~ Sad thing~~ But its true~~ How many person in this world will wanna share the pain you suffer?? Not many I think~~
Its time to learn how to share more JOYS and throw away ALL the SORROW so that the total of 150% of the sorrow will be gone~~ Out of my mind while the HAPPY one stays forever~~~That should make me and my friends happy always~~~ Rather than feeling SAD myself~~~
GAMBATTE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: