Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Problem

I wonder how~~ I wonder why~~~
I have been facing the same problems over and over again~~ Why is it happening to me?? I just want friends~~ so that I will not be alone all the time~~ Is it really that hard???
Every time when i saw the others who always hanging out with a gang of friends or having that specific friends all the time, I become so down~~ Always asking why why why~~~ Why i dont have one???

I am very hurt these days~~ Seeing them going out together.... leaving me behind~~ its like stabbing me with a real sharp knife~~
do prayers really answered by God?? I'm doubt right now~~~ I can just blame myself~~ Im such a stupid and ugly person~~ may be no one wants to be my friend~~ may be becoming one of my friend is not a good thing to them~~ sad~~ real sad~~~ being denied by the others is such a sad thing~~ anyone would really want to become my friend???
I wonder~~~

No comments: