Wednesday, April 28, 2010

crazy decision

Today's exam wasn't as hard as I thought so~~ And the tips are very ACCURATE!!
I went to Jitra today~~ Watch "Ice Kacang Puppy Love"~~ Nice movie~~ ^^. Tension being released during the movie~~ Hoho~
We have KFC as my dinner~~ the dinner was a disaster~~ We tried the new nasi briyani set~~ It taste bad~~ I dont like it at all~~
I saw my friend's post today morning~~ Asking anyone miss her cause she is going back~~ Quite a number of people comment on her post~~ Lots of people miss her~~ May be because she is cute and pretty~~ haha~~ Shame on me~~ Guess no one will miss me at all~~ Haih~~
I saw another post later at night~~ One of my friends celebrated her birthday~ I dont know when~~ But the post made me sad~ None of my Christian friends celebrate for me~ I know I shouldn't be greedy~~ But I'm really really sad~~ Because I feel that I'm no one among them~~ May be I'm not welcomed by them~ Sad story~~ No one will pity me~~ No one will care about my feeling~~ Who am I for them to care for?
Someone advised me to be more aggresive to care for somebody else~ We have to be initiative~~ Not being passive~~ If i does not get any from others~~ How do I spread or even care for others when i dont have any??? Sad~
Today I saw a notice on the notice board near cafe~ It states that a guy had stolen things from the shop~~ But caught by CCTV~~ I'm afraid that he is one of my friend~~ Cause the size and shape of the body look alike~~ I hope that it was not him~~ Pray~~ Haih~~ Sad thing~~
Sad things do happen everyday~~ Its the matter of how we handle it~~ I bet I failed to handle it well and properly~~ I could not control myself~

No comments: