Tuesday, April 20, 2010

nothing is impossible~~

usually... we like to say nothing is impossible~~ i feel that people who say this quotation have the intension of cheating ownself~~~ though...... sometimes it really works~~ haha~~
it has been 2 days after my birthday~~ I'm quite sad~~ especially one day before and on that day~~ why?? haha~~
i have join them to celebrate 2 friends' birthday just few days before my birthday~~ like usual~~ i expect that they will either celebrate my birthday one day earlier or on that specific day~~I was disappointed... nothing happen~~ not a single birthday celebration until this moment~~
I kept telling myself they are busying with their exam~~ that's why they did not celebrate for you~~ dont be sad~~ there are around 100 persons wished you happy birthday in facebook~~ why care for the minority while majority greet you??
haha~~ yeah~~ why do i need to care for those who dont care for me?? why do i need to be sad just because of them?? do they worth it?? God knows~~
Nothing is impossible~~ may be they just want to give me surprise?? haha~~ lying to myself again~~ once and once and once again~~ may be i dont worth being celebrated by them~~ moreover, I'm not a celebrity, not anyone important to them~~ may be i really dont worth it~~ haha~~
then, I was thinking~~ if that is so~~ why do i need to celebrate for the others while they dont celebrate mine?? I laugh at myself~~ for being foolish~~ the reason i celebrate their birthday carry other meaning~~ i hope that they will celebrate for me in return~~ what an idiot~~ they have no responsibility to celebrate for me~~ and they did not force me to celebrate for them~~ so..... why do i care so much~~
this is what i told myself: I'm not going to celebrate any of their birthday anymore~~ unless i wanted to~~ lolx~~ so materialistic~~ i couldnt help it~~ i really like to have party with friends~~ but they hurt me too much!! my birthday~~ i wont let it through meaningless~~ its only once a year~~ i will satisfy and celebrate myself~~ eventhough alone~~ i wont~~ i wont waste my time waiting anymore~~
nothing is impossible??? haha!!!
i guess it should be
NOTHING IS POSSIBLE for me~~

No comments: