Tuesday, April 13, 2010

we wish you a happy birthday~~

today~~ is the day~~ we are celebrating SH's birthday~~ they bought KFC and Pizza hut~~
At first, I wonder why they did not bring down the food together with the cake~~ May be they dont want SH to notice that~~
The cake was chocolate banana~~ FULL of chocolate!!!! Somemore~~~~ they poke in something else~~~ Our pictures~~~ =.=''' Really sweat~~haha~~~ but creative neh~~ ^o^
SH really surprised~~ and she was touch by the movie made by HP~~ thanks to HP~~ ^^
After finish singing, eating, SS and LY went out~~ i thought they just went back for something else~~
Then, I saw them acting stealthily~~ nothing gets into my mind that time~~ then, i went to toilet washing my hands~~ at that moment, I laughed~~ why?? yeah~~~ i guess they are bringing another cake~~~ to celebrate my birthday~~
happy neh~~~
though i might not be the main purpose for them to celebrate~~ I still wanna thank them for celebrating my birthday~~ ^^
thanks for the cake and food oh~~

No comments: