Sunday, April 11, 2010

let's celebrate~~

my friend told me few days earlier that we are going to celebrate SH's birthday~~ my heart was up and down~~ she's final semester~~ so, I agreed to celebrate for her~~ I dont expect that they will celebrate for me~~ I do feel annoyed for a while~~ my birthday is just around the corner and they plan to celebrate for SH whose birthday falls on May~~ haha~~ then i realize~~ may be i should be more aggresive in joining them~~ i guess no one likes me~~ due to my appearancce and attitude~~ who knows??
anyway... i really want to celebrate SH's birthday~~ she helps me alot and i know i have no chance to celebrate for her anymore~~ since she's leaving for practical~~ hope that she will enjoy her birthday celebration and remember us though she's leaving~~ ^^
Gambatte kudasai!!!!!
and good luck too~~

No comments: