Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blessings~~~

In the past few months, i have always been praying to God hoping Him to help me~~~
As i wrote in April 6th, my laptop screen is "JUMPING"~~~ My laptop keep on like that~~~ i was very frustrated~~~~ i prayed and prayed and prayed~~~~ It only last for 1 or 2 weeks~~~ then, my laptop jump again~~~~ especially with just a little movement near it, it will then become CRAZY!!!!!
I asked God~~ God, why can't you just 'REPAIR' my laptop so that i don't need to think of the solutions anymore???? Or can you just provide me money to get a new one????
I asked the pc repairing store~~~ it will cost me RM900 for repairing it because the laptop is quite old model~~~ then i told my mum about that~~~ She can't do anything because she got no money for me to repair too~~~~ My dad heard about it and he told me he will sponsor me RM1000 to buy a new one (he got his EPF money cause he's 55 this year)~~~ I'm so happy!!!
Then, i thought about it~~~ Sad and happy feeling comes together~~~ Yes, he will sponsor me but where am i going to get the balancing amount???? from where???? Really makes me headache~~~
Later on, WY asked me whether i can write any short testimonial or not for the coming booklet publication of the CF's. I told her i will try my best to come out with one~~ And that's it~~~ It's out of my mind since then.
One day while i was taking my bath, there's a thought came to me in a sudden~~~ Just like God speaking to me~~~ Telling me to pray and make promise to Him~~~~ Hahaha~~~ Its true though sounds nonsense~~~Then i prayed saying:"Oh God, please recover my laptop and i promise you that i will write a testimonial for you~~~~~"
Nothing happen in that few day, i think about a week later~~ then, i don't know why suddenly i have the action on holding my laptop screen (because its too jumpy!!!)~~~ After a few minutes, my laptop did not jump!!!! Thank God!!!!Amen!!!! And it still staying calm until today~~~~ God bless me~~~~
Then, I started what i had promised HIM~~~ A testimonial for Him~~~~
There's another blessing from Him is about money~~~
I overspent this semester~~~ Like usual~~~ Hahaha~~~~But this semester even more faster~~~ Don't know why~~~ I thought of asking my dad for money after the raya holiday when I'm about to go back to UUM~~~ I don't know how to say it out~~~ Its really very difficult if you happen to know my dad's characteristics~~~~What i do was only praying~~ Hoping God will provide me with all that I need~~~~
When I got home, I have accept a sampling job for two weekends~~~ Selling ice cream~~~ the first weekend was on the last day of Puasa and the 1st day of Hari Raya~~~ The job was tough~~~~ Because the product is soft ice cream, which will melt fast~~~~ There's a promotion on that two weekends~~~ A free plate(rectangular one that fits the ice cream) with purchase of one box~~~~ The target was 60boxes per day~~~ I prayed for God's help so that I can hit the target~~~~ The 1st two days was a sad one~~~ Only around 50 boxes per day~~~ Everyone doesn't wants to buy because 1st day the Malays were still fasting~~~ The 2nd day, was Hari Raya~~ The Malays weren't around may be they need have their day at house or go back to their hometown to celebrate~~~
Then, I told E that I can work for the 2nd weekend too because i manage to get bus ticket after that Sunday~~~~ I also told her I'm afraid that I can't manage to hit the target for the next weekend since the 1st one was not that good~~~~ She says its ok as long as I'm hardworking~~~ I guess I'm hardworking enough but its ice cream~~~When there is sample, children will come to you so quickly!!!! But the parents stay very far away~~~ I think they are afraid that I will ask them to buy~~~ Who knows????
A few days later,E said I need not to work for the 2nd weekend because my sales was not good enough~~~~ I'm sad man~~~~ i asked God why He blessed me with job but I can't get to work for just another weekend??? Why don't He just help me in my sales???? I knew that wasn't right for me to think like this~~~ Then I asked God to forgive me~~~ I believe its one of His plans for me~~~ Two days before weekend reaches, my supervisor asked me whether I can work for him this coming weekend at another place~~~ I told him can but I got no transport~~~Then he says he will call me back a little while later~~~
It seems to be very long time after that call. he called me back again and told me to work for this weekend the same project, the same outlet~~~ I felt very happy~~~God bless me~~~Then, I won't need to think on how to get money for this coming November~~~
The 2nd weekend reaches~~~ The supermarket was very very very empty~~~~ And I manage to sell only around 40boxes per day~~~Worse than last weekend~~~~I really sad because I'm afraid that they won't give me job anymore~~~~ Then, i knew that it's not in my control~~Have faith in God~~~I believed that He has a better plan for me this semester holiday on year end~~~ It was horrible to me~~~~An experience that couldn't be forgotten~~~~
Yup~~~ I have money for November~~~ but what about October??? Another blessing is coming to town~~~~~~
The day before I came back, my mum and I went to buy some groceries for me to take back to UUM~~~ She saw her church friend and she went to chit chat with her friend~~~
Later, she came back bringing me a good news~~ Thank God once again~~~~ My mum said her friend has blessed me with RM200~~~ That would be enough for me to use during October~~~~
Thank you God for your great blessings~~~~~~ ^0^

No comments: