Tuesday, October 13, 2009

faith does it all~~~

Today, my sis called me and told me something that makes me down~~~
She told me that my mum cried~~~ Not allowing my sis to ask her the reason~~~ But in our heart~~~ We do know the exact reason very well~~~ What i can do is pray hard~~~ Nothing much more i can do for my mum~~~ Cause I'm still studying~~~ I feel that I'm very useless~~~ As the eldest sister, I couldnt help to reduce my mum's burden~~~ If i were working right now~~~ maybe she wont be so stress and tension about money matters~~~ but i cant fall now~~~ or else she will fall together~~~ So i prayed to God~~~ Asking for His help~~~ May His mighty hand be upon my family, especially my mum~~~
Then, i sms my mum... Telling her that all the problems we faced were to glorify God's name~~~ Its a blessing when we have full faith that He will help us~~~ My God grant her love, peace an joy... He will always be with us and we will always stand by her too~~
Yes, its true~~~ It is God's blessing in another form~~~ If one believe without seeing... The blessings will be even more~~~ This is what God says in the bible~~~
Though things happened to me or God's blessings for me is only on the smallest things in people's eyes... But not to me~~~ Cause little things are the best way to show God our faith~~~ This is what I think~~~
Faith does it all~~~~

No comments: