Sunday, October 18, 2009

We always have this someone beside us-Jesus Christ


USUALLY, I'm alone doing anything~~~ Dinner, shopping, play games and so on~~~ whatever u could think of~~~
I always give "No common topics to talk to the others" as a reason to keep away from socialize with others~~~ I can actually think of a few topics to start with the others yet i don't want to~~~ Cause I'm afraid that they don't like~~~ Because of this problem,i always walk anywhere alone~~~ then, i don't need to think of anything~~ But i will always feel lonely too~~~
I always tell others that i don't know what to talk to the others~~~ my friends who know me a little deeper than the others knew that I have LOTS of things to talk about!!!!!
Now that i almost always alone~~~ i feel hard to make new friends~~~ i posted a question in my facebook wall before. Asking do i have at least 1 true friend??? The answer is yes~~~ I have this invisible friend - Jesus, that will always by my side no matter what happened~~~~
To those who are alone and think that you do not have a true friend~~~ i can tell you very certain that Jesus will not leave you alone no matter what happened~~~ When you are happy, sad, worry, enjoying and so on~~~~ He will NEVER leave you nor forsake you!!! unless you choose to leave and forsake HIM~~~~~

1 comment:

leongwaiyee said...

why don u open your heart?ya,sometime will be hurt but that is a way for us to learn and growth.. god allow us in this kind of situation..he know.. He wan u to overcomeand He will be with u along the way..ya..i'll support u too.hehe ~wai yee