Thursday, October 15, 2009

what we have and what we don't


i saw a picture i guess~~~ its kinda like a comic too~~ i added the image in~~~ But its in Mandarin~~~
it says that: "God is so gracious that He gave us so many things in our life yet we like to blame God for things we don't have~~~~ No wonder we are not happy~~~~"
its true that humans are almost the same~~~ me myself will blame God too~~~ Cause i cant think of anything that God gave me in my life~~~~
I blame Him for not letting me to be born in a wealthy family~~~~ but yet i can continue living day by day while i'm always thinking on how to earn and find more money~~
I blame Him for giving me such a family that full of noise (arguing, nagging, bla bla bla)~~~ yet I'm happy when we laugh together and we learn to forgive each other SO QUICKLY~~~~
I blame Him for not giving me parent that cares very much about me~~~ But i feel great that i can be independent in a lot of things~~~~
I blame Him for giving me such a big fat body that cause me losses all my confident~~~ yet i like my face very much (without specs) and thank God that my body consider healthy (no diabetics, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and so on)~~~
I blame Him for not giving me a determine heart in doing anything continuously~~~ yet I always able to go through problems with the minimum obstacle~~~
I blame Him for a lot of things and i forgotten about the best gift anyone could ever have~~~~ Jesus Christ-my savior~~~ and He gave me ETERNAL LIFE as i believe in Him~~~~
Starting today~~~ we must always learn how to appreciate things even the smallest one and STOP blaming!!! Life would be better!!!!

No comments: