Monday, October 12, 2009

what a great day~~~

I have a presentation today. Its my course paper. I didnt do much for this project-MALAN (advance MA)… So I got to present 3 aspects which are the limitation, recommendation and conclusion… But it is only 3 slides…Our topic was about sustainable development~~
I wasn’t nervous at first, sitting so relax waiting for my group’s turn. When we are out there standing in front, my hand shivered and I think I’m freezing because of the air-cond and there is rain outside. My group’s presentation wasn’t really that smooth~~~ One of us got too nervous I think~~~ She almost can’t go on~~ But thank God~~ She can continue after a while… I pray so hard to God hoping that the presentation will not be the worst one and hope that God gives me peace so that I could calm down~~ Then, when it’s my turn, my voice ‘jam’ a little in my throat… I couldn’t pronounce well~~~ May be it’s already been a while sine the last time I present~~~
After I finished my turn, it’s time for Q&A. I really scared that we wont be able to answer well… I wanna thank God once again for this~~~ the first question was about limitation. I mentioned that the limitation was about our project… So, they were asking what about the limitation for the company to apply sustainable development? Luckily, MY told me before we started the presentation… Forgotten whether she told me because I asked or what~~~ therefore, I can answer that question quite well… the second question was about natural resources. My classmate asked us to give example and something else which I cant really heard what she is trying to ask because she was to far away from us. Then, I just simply answer that tree is one of the natural resources and to avoid trees being cut down yearly with a huge number, we should recycle the papers and reuse the plastic bags. Luckily, my lecturer said it’s true~~~ what a relief~~~~ Then, they asked whether sustainable development is compulsory for the organizations to implement? This was quite tough, my group mates were a little confused I THINK~~~ then, answer just pop out from my mouth just like that~~ “No, it’s not compulsory for the government knows that to implement this, it will cause the organizations to bear more cost and indirectly their profits will be lesser. Thank God for His help~~~ My lecturer said there is no force from the government but encouragement for the company to implement…. That’s the end of my presentation!!!!! Amen!!!!
My group was the last to present. Then, there are comments from our lecturer saying my group was the best presenter~~~~ Woohoo~~~~ happy happy~~~~~ keekee~~ Because we followed the format which lecturer wants us to do~~~ ^v^
Later around evening, NF and SM came to Laluan B to have dinner with us… I don’t plan to go because I haven’t take money from the ATM machine yet~~~ No money in my pocket le~~~ NF insisted that I have to go meet them cause they are seldom here~~~~ then, I agreed and joined them~~~ NF treated me for dinner~~~ Thank you very much ya~~~ Next time my turn~~~
God will provide us with all that we need everyday~~~ thank you father Lord~~~ I love u~~~

No comments: